Our focus at Monroe Hall is on dance, exercise and music; therefore, WE DO NOT RENT OUT FOR PRIVATE PARTIES such as birthdays, baptisms, weddings, etc. One time rentals are either for dance rehearsal groups, music/dance events open to the public, or on occasion, business groups.
FEES FOR ONE-TIME RENTALS ARE:
- Monday - Thursday daytimes: $20/Hour with a one hour minimum
- Monday - Thursday evenings: 7:00 pm-11:00 pm: $35/hour with a 4 hour minimum
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday daytimes: $40/ hour with a one hour minimum
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings: $250 per evening from 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- $30 Set up/breakdown fee
- $300 Refundable security/cleaning deposit
All renters are required to hold a Certificate of Insurance for General Liability with $1,000,000 coverage naming Monroe Hall LLC as Certificate Holder.
There are several ways to obtain this insurance:
- If you have a homeowners umbrella liability policy, your insurance agent will in most cases can provide you with a policy for the event date
- If you do not have an umbrella liability policy, a number of brokers can issue a certificate for a fee usually between $100 -$300 for the date of the event
- Or, you can check out a website such as the National Association of Special Event Planners to obtain this insurance.
For inquiries on renting Monroe Hall, please contact us for more information